Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The last hurrah.

Throughout my time in Japan, there wasn't a moment I was on a train when I didn't have headphones in. I made a playlist of the songs that stuck to me the most and were often on repeat. I think they make good train music, traveling music, thinking about motion music. These are the songs you'll find linked in the folder below.

::Download this playlist::

1. "The Storm" - Briana Marela
2. "Jack-ass" - Beck
3. "The Sounder" - Gorillaz
4. "Flying to You" - Ilaria Graziano
5. "The World At Large" - Modest Mouse
6. "Wish You Were Here" - Incubus
7. "空忘れ" - MUCC
8. "Starlight" - Muse
9. "Electric Bird" - Sia
10. "You Only Live Twice" - Bjork
11. "Hallelujah" - Jeff Buckley
12. "I'll Follow The Sun" - The Beatles

1 comment:

  1. a fine playlist...
    just the thing for lonely, away from home travel.

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind.