Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Ohhh my god.

Why yes, I'm aware that I just posted, but I had to document what just happened because it was one of the weirdest things I have ever experienced in my life.

"Soy un perdador; I'm a loser, baby."

As is per my usual routine, at 1am when my internet went out for 5 minutes, I decided to get up and go wash my face and brush my teeth. I was halfway through, when I realized I left my toothbrush in my room. So I walked up to the long, community mirror above the big pink sink. I arrived just in time to see Passive-aggressive Mom Girl coming from the other direction. We both simultaneously ran our toothbrushes under the sink, and started brushing our teeth at the same time. It wouldn't have been that bad, except for I have a knack for finding humor in awkward situations, especially those I have personified as characters in my life without their knowledge. We stood there for maybe a minute and a half brushing our teeth, silently, every so often stopping to spit and run the faucet. Then this.

Mom-girl: >:(  *brushing vigorously*
Me: *looks over* : )  *brushes vigorously*
Mom-girl: *brushing* >:(
Me: *brushing* : ) pfffttttt..... *drools toothpaste out of mouth trying not to laugh*
Mom-girl: *brushing* >:(
Me: *brushing* :)  *failed contained giggling* hehehehhehehehhh....
Mom-girl: *spits* *keeps brushing* >:(
Me: *brushing* hehehehehhhh....heheheh....hheheh.... : D
Mom-girl: *brushing* >:(
Me: *violently spits toothpaste all over mirror* BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!
Mom-girl: >:(  *spits, rinses toothbrush, walks away*

As if the weird silence between us wasn't awkward enough already, I can't wait to see what happens tomorrow.


3 comments:

Speak your mind.